Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stressed But Well-Dressed






This week has been so busy and I finally have a day with nothing to do so I've taken this precious time to blog! Today, I'm showing that although you may be very busy, it doesn't give an excuse to not look your best. It may seem impossible to look presentable and do it within 5 minutes but it's quite simple. All you need is a piece that does all the talking and doesn't need the support of any accessories (I go into examples of these in an earlier post). The tops above are a couple of my favorite throw-on pieces I wear when I have no time to put an outfit together. They're cute and fashionable and speak for themselves so all I had to do was throw on jeans and that's it!

Outfit details- First top- Urban Outfitters Second Top- Zara
Green top for sale in my shop on vinted.com @licar