Monday, November 11, 2013

6 Fall/Winter Essentials


6. Moccasins 
If moccasins aren't one of your essentials for the fall and winter then I'd definitely recommend including them into your daily style. Moccasins have been my obsession since last year. They're easy to throw on with any outfit. They're comfy and warm while still looking like they're not so much like slippers. If you're looking for a great quality pair that keep your toes warm, I suggest the brand Minnetonka. They last a long time and don't break the bank. Once you've tried them you'll wonder why you never had them in you wardrobe before! 

5. Ankle Boots
Not only are they a hot trend right now but they are my preferred choice of shoe over riding boots. Although riding boots are super stylish, they aren't an essential to me because I'm short so they're hard to pull of without making me look shorter than I am. Ankle boots make your legs look miles long and aren't so heavy like riding boots

4. Sweaters/Cardigans
Of course what would  be a fall/winter season without a chunky knit sweater or cardigan. They're perfect for layering and keep you warm and cozy while still looking fab. Not much explaining necessary as to why this is an essential!

3. Motorcycle Jacket 
Who doesn't love a great motorcycle jacket? It's the perfect piece to throw over a simple outfit. Fall and winter is all about comfy and stylish and what better way to enforce that by wearing a plain white tee and leggings and making it look like you've tried by throwing on a stunner motorcycle 
jacket. Once you buy one you'll never stop wearing it I can promise you that!

2. Leggings
Okay, is there even a question as to why this would be on the countdown? I know everyone can agree that they would not survive the cold seasons without wearing leggings. They're a great layering piece and emphasize comfort. No further explanation needed.

1. Scarves
I don't know what I'd do without my pile of scarves in my closet. Since fall and winter consist of leggings and sweaters, two simple and plain pieces, there has to be that one thing that brings the outfit together and adds the texture, print or color to the look and the scarf does just that!

So there you have it. If you were to wear all of these items (picking one shoe of course) you would have the ideal fall and winter outfit!