Monday, January 13, 2014

Favs and Hates:Golden Blobes 2014

Favs
 Margot Robbie in Gucci
Margot looked stunningly beautiful in this Gucci cream gown. This look is so clean-cut and the rhinestones add a touch of glam. IN LOVE.
 Elisabeth Moss in J. Mendel
This was one of the first dresses I saw on the red carpet and I just gasped.. I was in love with this dress the moment I saw it on her. The detail and the structure is just amazing and when the lights hit it...no words.
Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad
Although I feel like I've seen this on someone before...I mean...who doesn't think she looks amazingggg! I love a dress with structure and detail..this one is a stunner! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Hates
 Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung
Ummm...yeah this one missed the mark for me. The dress is just flat out ugly in my opinion. I don't see how a woman can put this on and feel sexy. It's just BAD.
 Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera
Tina looks like she didn't know what to wear so at the last minute she grabbed her shower curtain and called it a day. I hate the silhouette on her and the wide hips isn't flattering...

Paula Patton in Stephane Rolland
When I first saw Paula on stage presenting an award I literally said "What the hell is she wearing" From one side it looks classic and chic while on the other it's just a plain old mess! Not a fan of this one at all.