Saturday, July 19, 2014

Get The Look: Ariana Grande







Creating an Ariana Grande inspired look was so much fun! Taking pictures was even better (in case you couldn't tell haha). Ariana Grande's style is so adorable, preppy, and girly which is a little out of my comfort zone because you wouldn't see me wearing this out in public. I totally understand why she wears outfits like these all the time because they're so much fun to wear. I mainly based my recreation off of the picture above. The top I choose definitly reminds me of the types of shirts she likes to wear. Of course I had to wear a short skater skirt (say that five times) and what would be an Ariana Grande look without high knee socks? Then, to top it off, I wore this bag that is the absolute closest I can get to the Chanel bags she's always wearing and a high ponytail is one of her signature hairstyles.

Outfit Details: Top: Marshall's "Skirt" (p.s. it's really a dress): American Eagle Bag: Forever21

Instagram: Lissssc
Shop My Closet: on the vinted app @licar
Note: I did this entire inspired look with clothes I already had in my closet!