Sunday, November 23, 2014

Preppy & Edgy: A Round-Up


Since my weeks are so busy, it's difficult for me to post consistently on my blog. Taking pictures, editing, and posting takes at least an hour and a half to do. However, I still want to post as much as I can. With that said, I came up with the idea of doing weekly round-ups. I take a quick picture of what I wore to post on ehmoda101's Instagram account, so I figured that whatever pictures I take for that, I can compile them and put into one blog post. It saves me so much more time and I can post more outfits! Some weekly round-ups will be composed of more outfits than others but the important thing is that I can still post on my blog more often without going weeks without posting anything!

The first outfit is something new for me and it took me hours of standing in front of the mirror, debating on whether I liked it or not. But, one day I just went for it and I'm so happy I did because I love it!

The second outfit is so different from the adorable, preppy outfit before it. That just goes to show how diverse I am with my style-I like it all! I love how chill but chic this outfit is. It's perfect for running errands or a casual day at school.

Outfit #1 Details: Blouse: Forever 21 Sweater: H&M Necklace: Wet Seal
Outfit #2 Details: Top & Necklace: Forever 21 Jeans: American Eagle Shoes: Charlotte Russe