Sunday, November 30, 2014

That's the Moto: A Round-Up




Anything with a motorcycle style is my weakness. Whenever I see something with this style, I must buy it. Currently, I have 3 jackets and a sweater! The reason I love them so much is because they really fit any style. I always like to switch between styles so no matter what I want to wear, a motorcycle jacket fits that style perfectly. Whether it's grungy, girly, or edgy, it always looks great. What's also great about motorcycle jackets is that it's the perfect go-to piece because you can throw it over anything and it instantly dresses up the look. You could be wearing leggings and a plain v-neck but throw on a motorcycle jacket and you'll go from 0-100 real quick. (I don't know why I keep referencing Drake songs today haha). With that said, Motorcycle jackets are a must have in anyone's wardrobe because of its versatility!

Outfit #1 was what I wore on thanksgiving. It was comfortable yet very dressy! That's always important when you're stuffing your face with food.

Outfit #2 was also comfortable yet dressy. I love this top because you don't have to do much styling to it. It has a beaded neckline so you don't need a necklace. I paired it with my favorite leather jacket to add more color to the outfit and wore one of my favorite pair of shoes at the moment. I've been looking for simple, yet stylish shoes to wear for outfits that are pretty casual and these fit that criteria! The look of them is very casual but the texture is of snake skin (faux) so they are still stylish! The perfect casual shoe!

Outfit #1 Details: Jacket: Wet Seal Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Outfit #2 Details: Jacket: Guess Top: Ann Taylor Shoes: Charlotte Russe