Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Fail of the Century






So, I'm embarrassed to admit it, but only a few minutes into taking pictures for this blog posts, I put my bag down on the deck and the chain slid through the crack! It's stuck and it won't come out. By trying to take it out, I only made it worse. The bag is still stuck in the deck as I type. Anyway, This outfit screams fall. The pants are two-toned; they have a faux leather front and a velvet back which is so unique. I paired it with a top that has a faux leather black trim and I layered gold necklaces which I love together. Then, I wore leopard printed flats to add something different to the outfit. It's outfits like these that make me love the fall time!

PS: If you're reading this on a mobile device, clicking on the pictures show better quality photos!

Outfit Details: Jewelry, Bag & Top: Forever 21 Pants: Hollister Flats: Agaci