Saturday, November 1, 2014

Leather Is All You Need




The past few weeks have been so hectic. Between work, school, college applications, and stupid drama, I've barely had the time to breath! But, no matter how busy I get, I still manage to keep my outfits on point! One of my favorite outfits I wore during the crazy weeks was this one. I'm obsessed with anything that has leather detailing so a faux leather cap sleeve top is a winner. Leather dresses anything up. Then, to keep it comfy, I wore leggings and my go-to flats for the fall with one of my favorite bags and a classy necklace.
PS: My top is from Ann Taylor which sounds like an old lady store, but their clothes are so my style. It's edgy and chic! I also miss my long hair :(((

Outfit Details: Top: Ann Taylor Necklace: Charming Charlie's Shoes: Aldo Bag: Forever 21